Ruins of Carolus Hall (Sts. Peter & Paul Parish's elementary school) after the fire on 8-24-1911.  After re-building and the dedication in 1912, it was re-named Wenker Hall in memory of the previous Pastor.  There were 250 students enrolled in 8 grades at that time. Steeple falling over as fire completely destroys Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic Church on 6-4-1922   The first dredge of dirt being taken on 4-23-1925 for the new Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic Church.
Previous  |  Next ]     [ Up  |  First  |  Last ]     (Article 89 of 167)